Manage deployments from a single interface
- Operational Dashboard: Get a single view of everything occurring across multiple Mule instances
- Deployment Manager: Remotely provision applications to a group of Mule servers or clusters with a few clicks, and quickly roll back if necessary.
- Integrated Application Repository: Store applications in a central repository to enable collaboration between development and operations.
Drive productivity higher with API-enabled management
- Runtime management agent: Manage Mule ESB instances with APIs of publish details to third party systems like Zabbix.
- Full SDLC support: Plug into existing continuous integration processes and tools like Jenkins.
- Extensible framework: Easily create new agent services and publishers. Dynamically configure them at runtime.
Proactively detect and resolve issues
- SLA Alerts: Receive early warning of potential system problems before they occur.
- Monitoring framework integration: Integrate with your existing monitoring framework or escalate alerts via email or SNMP
- Runtime Performance Manager: Tune Mule to eliminate bottlenecks and maximize performance
Control at every level
- Role-based Access Control: Maintain system security by assigning the right permissions to development and operations
- ESB Remote Control: Start, stop, and restart ESB resources individually at the cluster, server, service, and end-point levels
- Task Scheduler: Schedule and automate common management tasks in advance